UNDERSTANDING OF GRADING SYSTEM
5.0 - The exterior may have some very minor scratches/scrapes and dents. A very difficult grade to obtain, the unit will be in near perfect condition with very minor imperfections.
4.5 The car is a very high grade that you can be confident in. The car may have some very slight imperfections in the body work, but will not need major repair. Grade 4.5 and 4.0 are the top grades you could expect for a used car, and as such attract the top prices in the top 10%.
4.0 - The exterior may have some scratches/scrapes and dents. The car is in above average condition. No Crash history.
3.5 - The exterior has some noticeable large scratches/scrapes and/or large dents. They may require some minor panel beating work and/or painting. The car is in average condition taking in to consideration the year and Miles on the car.
3.0 - The exterior has many noticeable large scratches/scrapes, paint blemishes, and/or large dents. They will require panel beating work and/or painting.
2.0 - The car is in poor condition.
A - New or near new condition.
B - Very clean interior.
C - The car has some, or all of the following conditions:
1) Tears, cigarette burn marks, worn patches, dashboard warping, and/or has some small tears.
2) The interior is dirty and needs to be cleaned.
D - The car has some, or all of the following conditions:
1) Several cigarette burn marks in the interior.
2) Dashboard has a major warp.
3) The interior is dirty and needs to be cleaned. Some dirty patches will remain after cleaning. Needs work.
** Timing Belt service done at 100k Kilometers / 62k Miles