1993 Mitsubishi Delica Star Wagon Exceed 2.5L Turbo 4WD, Diesel, Auto
Engine: 4D56 2500cc
Interior color: Black / Grey
Exterior color: Black/Silver - 2 Tone
Fuel type: Diesel
Doors: 4 Door
Stock number: 208-3
The Mitsubishi Delica was designed as a tough 4×4 multipurpose vehicle, with slightly different models suited to different purposes.
These come with lots of room for passengers and cargo with very versatile adjustable seating.
The name Delica was created by contracting parts of the words Delivery and Car together, which is why this Right-Hand Drive Delica is great option as a postal delivery vehicle.
The Delica comes equipped with a 2.5 L Turbo Diesel Engine.
The large mirrors make backing into tight spaces and changing lanes a breeze!
Lots of great features inside and out that are perfect for the outdoors explorer or for larger postal routes
Also Features AC with separate front and rear climate controls and of course a selectable 4×4 drive train for tough routes.
- 7 Passenger Seating
- Air conditioning
- Aftermarket Head unit
- Central locking
- Cloth seats
- Power Windows
- Folding Rear Seats
- 180 Degree Swivel Seats
- Privacy Curtains, Electric Shades
- Alloy Wheels
- Fog lights
- Window Vent visor
- Spare Tire
- Front Bar
- 2.5-Liter Turbo Diesel Inline-Four
- 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 2-Speed T-Case
- Exceed Model w/Crystal Lite Roof
Following Services were performed on 5/1/2019
* Timing Belt and Water Pump Kit
(Includes balance shaft belt, tensioners, water pump, OEM MITSUBISHI)
* NEW Antifreeze – Flush with Regular Green
* NEW Thermostat - (82 C/180 F)
* NEW 15W40 GALLON DELVAC MOTOR OIL
* NEW Oil Filter
* Fresh ATF TRANSMISSION FLUID (Dex/Merc I/II/III)
* NEW Cylinder head bolts set
* NEW Fuel return line washers
* NEW Fuel inj heat shield seals
* NEW Cylinder Head non protruding
* NEW 12 Volt Bosch Glow plugs
* NEW Heater Hose
* Brake Fluid Flush
* Coolant flush additive
* 4 Wheel Alignment
* Air Conditioning Recharge & Conversion to R134 but AC Switch Doesn't Work
UNDERSTANDING OF GRADING SYSTEM
5.0 - The exterior may have some very minor scratches/scrapes and dents. A very difficult grade to obtain, the unit will be in near perfect condition with very minor imperfections.
4.5 The car is a very high grade that you can be confident in. The car may have some very slight imperfections in the body work, but will not need major repair. Grade 4.5 and 4.0 are the top grades you could expect for a used car, and as such attract the top prices in the top 10%.
4.0 - The exterior may have some scratches/scrapes and dents. The car is in above average condition. No Crash history.
3.5 - The exterior has some noticeable large scratches/scrapes and/or large dents. They may require some minor panel beating work and/or painting. The car is in average condition taking in to consideration the year and Miles on the car.
3.0 - The exterior has many noticeable large scratches/scrapes, paint blemishes, and/or large dents. They will require panel beating work and/or painting.
2.0 - The car is in poor condition.
A - New or near new condition.
B - Very clean interior.
C - The car has some, or all of the following conditions:
1) Tears, cigarette burn marks, worn patches, dashboard warping, and/or has some small tears.
2) The interior is dirty and needs to be cleaned.
D - The car has some, or all of the following conditions:
1) Several cigarette burn marks in the interior.
2) Dashboard has a major warp.
3) The interior is dirty and needs to be cleaned. Some dirty patches will remain after cleaning. Needs work.